Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper. In small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt and nutmeg; set aside. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
The soft carrot cake cookies are packed with coconut and pecans, making a delicious whoopie pie, full of texture and flavor. Whoopie Pies are basically like a cupcake with the filling on the inside, packaged up in an easily stackable way. In a way- they make way more sense than cupcakes because each bite has a perfect amount of cake to frosting. You can cook Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of unsalted butter ( 1 stick ), at room temperatire.
- You need 1/2 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 cup of grated fresh carrots, about 2 lage.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 of recipe of my Vanilla Buttercream Cream Cheese Frosting, recipe below.
In this case- cream cheese frosting which is obviously the best bet for carrot cake. Mini carrot cake whoopie pies provide all the satisfaction of normal-sized whoopie pies shrunk into a bite-sized treat. With Easter approaching and people getting ready to entertain, I choose to bake mini carrot cake whoopie pies with cream cheese frosting. Add in egg and vanilla extract.
Carrot Cake Whoppie Pies step by step
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Have oven rack in center of oven. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, ,baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg, set aside..
- In a large bowl beat butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended..
- Mix the flour mixture into the butter,sugar,egg mixture just until combined, do not over mix, add carrots and raisins and combine..
- Drop batter by 2 tablespoonfulls 2 inches apart on parchment lined baking sheet..
- Bake 15 to 17 minutes until light golden and a toothpick comes out clean when inserted in the center of one..
- Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet before moving to a cooling rack..
- When cool sandwich Vanilla Butter Cream Cream Cheese Frosting between two cakes. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363307-vanilla-buttercream-cream-cheese-frosting.
These Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies are perfect for Easter or springtime! In a large bowl beat together the carrot cake mix with butter, slowly add the eggs and mix until incorporated. Stir in the grated carrot and crushed pineapple. Line two baking sheets with parchment. In a medium bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and salt together.