Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 2 cups of flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs (room temp.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 2-3 cups of mashed ripe bananas.
- You need pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisin (soaked in red wine for 30 mins. or more and drained).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of crushed peanut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- Cream the butter and sugar until the color become pale or lemon yellow..
- Slightly beat the eggs and set aside..
- Mash the bananas, set aside.
- Add the beaten eggs to butter mixture then bananas. Mix… Then add the flour mixture. (flour, salt and baking soda; sifted) gently fold in..
- Add raisins, cinnamon, peanut into batter mixture..
- Drop in prepared/greased pan (9 x 4 inch loaf pan) and shake a little to release the air. Then bake for 35-40 minutes at 250°C or until the skewer come out clean when you check..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.