Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin. Satisfy Salty Cravings With Planters Products Found In The Snack Aisle! The combo of chocolate chips, bananas, & nuts sound incredibly tasty. I have everything on hand, but I'm wondering if this could be baked in a loaf pan, instead of … Add the bananas and stir until incorporated.
Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla. In another bowl, combine flour and baking soda; add to creamed mixture just until combined. Stir in walnuts and chocolate chips. You can have Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 of ripe banana.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar or white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 of oatmeal and ground cinnamon (optional).
Chocolate chip banana nut muffins are a great way to use up old and spotted bananas. All you need are three medium or two large bananas to make this recipe. I enjoy plain banana muffins , love banana chocolate chip muffins, and can't get enough of banana nut muffins. You'll use the larger number of cups if you include the full amount of all three add-ins: chocolate chips, walnuts, and cinnamon chips.
Banana , chocolate chips and walnuts muffin instructions
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- In a bowl, Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Add the butter to the bananas.
- Add the beaten egg to the mixture.
- Add sugar and vanilla extract.
- Add the milk.
- Add the walnuts and chocolate ships.
- add the flour and baking soda.
- Spoon equal quantity into the muffin tray.
- Bake them for 20 -30 min.
Add chocolate chips and pecans and stir until well mixed. Spoon into paper muffin cups and place in a muffin pan. In large bowl combine sugars, flour, baking powder and salt. In medium bowl combine milk, butter, eggs, and vanilla and blend well. Make a well in center of dry ingredients.