1 Minute Carrot Cake. This tutorial by Em's Kitchen provides a healthier version using oats that I find perfect for those that are trying to cut back on calories. I love how this video is short and to the point with no fancy ingredients. Moist, fluffy yet tender on the outside, this healthy one minute carrot cake is naturally gluten free, vegan, dairy free and comes with a tested paleo option! "When I get married, I want my wedding cake to be a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting, but instead of the carrot cake base, I want chocolate mud cake.
Now have to actively stop myself from making it everyday. The carrot mug cake is made in the microwave in. Can I make carrot cake cupcakes using this recipe?. You can cook 1 Minute Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 1 Minute Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 cup of caster/powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of clove powder.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 3 tbsp of whole milk.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 3/4 cup of grated carrot.
- You need 1/4 cup of roasted nuts (cashew/pecan/walnut).
Chill covered until ready to frost cake. In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gently stir into carrot mixture.
1 Minute Carrot Cake step by step
- Distribute batter equally into 2 large microwavable mugs (or you could do 4 smaller portions). Ensure the mugs are filled only halfway up with batter as it will rise quite a bit while baking..
- Measure all ingredients into one bowl and mix thoroughly till everything is well combined..
- Microwave the mugs one at a time for 1 minute and 10 seconds on High (for a 900 W oven). Based on your oven wattage you may have to increase/decrease the time..
- You can tell when the cake is done if it looks spongy and a skewer/toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean..
- Caution: Handle the mugs with care on removal as they can be very hot! Don't over bake as the cake can dry out easily..
- Enjoy your 1 minute carrot cake in a mug!.
This is the carrot cake recipe I have been searching for. Combine the two, along with shredded carrots and the toasted nuts. You don't need a mixer for the cake batter! Level the tops of each cake with a knife or cake leveler. Place the other cake on top and use the remaining frosting to frost the top and sides of the cake.