Banana muffins. Try New Recipes In The Comfort Of Your Home. Enjoy Delicious Nut Mixes Optimized For You. Mash bananas in a large bowl.
In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. You can cook Banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- Prepare 190 grams of cup all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams of cup sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of mashed bananas (about 4 ripe bananas).
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients.
Banana muffins instructions
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix mashed bananas, melted butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract together..
- Slowly mix in the flour until combined, do NOT over mix..
- Fill up 3/4 of the cupcake tray.
- Bake at 350°F for 25-30 mins. Turn off the heat, leave in the oven for another 5 minutes..
- Let cool on a cooling rack. Store in a ziploc bag on the counter..
Banana Muffin Recipes The smell of sweet banana muffins wafting through the house is sure to rouse lazy morning sleepers; try any of our foolproof banana muffin recipes this weekend for a breakfast your family is sure to love. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping! I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly. They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! Add sugar and slightly beaten egg.