Super Fudgey Keto Brownies. Just like a good keto fudge, the key to super fudgy keto brownies is plenty of fat. Fudgy keto brownies are done when an inserted toothpick comes out almost clean, but not quite. It should have a little batter left on it, which you can ball up between your fingers.
Comment below and let us know what you think. View full nutritional breakdown of Super Fudgey KETO Cream Cheese Brownies calories by ingredient. These Extra Fudgy Keto Brownies are dense like fudge and moist like cake – the way brownies should be. You can have Super Fudgey Keto Brownies using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Super Fudgey Keto Brownies
- You need 9 Tbsp of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 of \3 C Xylotil or sugar substitute to taste.
- It’s 11 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 3 of eggs room temp.
- It’s 3 of \4 C almond flour.
Keto and Co Fudge Brownies are pure pleasure in a low-carb package. The Best Fudgy Brownies. featured in All Brownie Everything. Fold to incorporate the dry ingredients, being careful not to overmix as this will cause the brownies to be more cake-like in texture. Super easy and ridiculously fudgy keto brownies — top these crazy delicious treats with low carb nuts or coconut flakes for a treat!
Super Fudgey Keto Brownies step by step
- Position a rack in the lower third of your oven and preheat to 350°F/180°C. Line with parchment paper the bottom and sides of a 8×8-inch baking pan. Set aside..
- Add butter, sweetener (stevia does not work!), cocoa powder and salt to a medium heatproof bowl..
- Melt this mixture over a water bath whisking constantly (or use the microwave, in small increments). You'll want to heat it up until most of the sweetener has melted and the mixture is well incorporated (note that erythritol, unlike xylitol, won't dissolve much at this point). Remove from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly..
- Add one egg at a time, whisking well after each one until completely incorporated. The texture should appear smooth, with all the sweetener dissolving into the mixture. And if using erythritol, and your batter ends up too thick, you may want to add an extra egg. Just be sure not to over-whisk, or your brownies could end up more cakey rather than fudgy..
- Add the almond flour, whisking vigorously until fully blended (about a minute)..
- Bake for 10-20 minutes (we do about 23 with xylitol and 17 with erythritol), or until the center is just set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out moist. This really does vary (a lot!!) from oven to oven (think convection etc), so give them a check from minute 15 the first time around, and remember that your brownies will continue to cook while they cool..
- Sprinkle with flakey sea salt (optional) and allow to cool completely on a rack. Lift brownies using the edges of the parchment paper and cut into desired size (we do 16!). To get extra clean edges, place in the freezer for 10 minutes prior to cutting..
Alternatively, you can use a microwave to melt these keto brownies ingredients together (I don't like this method as I tend to burn the. These Keto Fudge Brownies are nut and dairy free and absolutely decadent! Made with a lots of chocolate and other real food ingredients, yum! Then you mix it in with even more chocolate (unsweetened cacao powder) and you get this thick, super chocolate batter. These ultimate keto brownies are back!