Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar(adjust to your taste).
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooking oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana Bread instructions
- Assemble all your ingredients.
- Cream sugar and cooking oil till soft, then add one egg at a time.
- Mash your bananas using a fork.
- Mix all your dry ingredients.
- Mix sugar mixture with mashed bananas.
- Fold in flour.
- Pour it on baking sufuria, which you had greased and dusted with flour.
- Pour salt on a big sufuria and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Ensure the charcoal is red hot, put you batter and cover, put hot charcoal on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until when you insert a toothpick it comes out clean.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.