Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of white sugar.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of whole egg (seperately beaten).
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 of medium banana (mashed).
- You need of Toppings.
- Prepare as needed of Honey.
- It’s As needed- of Chopped banana.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes step by step
- Combine flour, baking powder,white sugar,salt.
- Now transfer beaten egg,milk, beaten egg in a bowl and mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Now heat the pan on medium flame and wait untill the pan is hot. Then pour the batter according to our choice but not too much on the pan and cook untill both sides are golden brown.
- Take the pancakes and not plate it with sliced bananas and pour some honey on top and your pancake is ready to serve.
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.