Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. You can cook Banana pancakes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of milk.
- It’s of baking powder.
- Prepare of white sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of whole egg (seperately beaten).
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of medium banana (mashed).
- You need of Toppings.
- It’s of Honey.
- Prepare of Chopped banana.
Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Combine flour, baking powder,white sugar,salt.
- Now transfer beaten egg,milk, beaten egg in a bowl and mix it with the dry ingredients.
- Now heat the pan on medium flame and wait untill the pan is hot. Then pour the batter according to our choice but not too much on the pan and cook untill both sides are golden brown.
- Take the pancakes and not plate it with sliced bananas and pour some honey on top and your pancake is ready to serve.
Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. It seems like you'd just end up with scrambled banana-eggs (yuck), but the final product truly resembles a pancake.