Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free. Paleo banana bread is easy to make and has delicious flavor and texture. Make this recipe for a breakfast treat or healthy snack. While this paleo banana bread recipe is naturally gluten-free and dairy-free, you'll hardly notice the difference because it's just that good!
Kid approved and easy to make! Want more paleo baking recipes that taste just like the real deal? Gluten Free, Grain Free, Egg Free, and Sugar Free. You can cook Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Casava Flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Cashew Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of xantham gum.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3 of over ripe bananas.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of monkfruit brown sugar granuals.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 of full fat coconut milk.
In a large bowl, mix together with a spatula the almond flour, arrowroot powder, flaxseed meal, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, coconut milk, coconut sugar, eggs, and mashed banana. Using your spatula, mix the wet and dry ingredients together. This banana bread/muffin recipe was adapted from our family's favorite pre-paleo recipe, and now we're sharing it with your family.
Paleo Banana Bread ~ Grain, Sugar and Dairy free instructions
- Mix the first 4 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine last 6 ingredients and beat with an electric mixer till well blended.
- Pour dry ingredients on top of liquid and blend for 3 minutes on med high speed..
- Use 2 small loaf pans, lone with parchment paper and cook at 350 for approximately 30 to 40 minutes, checking after 30 minutes with a toothpic..
- You could probably use this as a pancake recipe as well but it's not tested..
Grain-free, dairy-free, and nut-free, anyone and everyone will be able to enjoy this classic quick bread. I've always loved banana bread, but most standard recipes I remember making back in the day called for an insane amount of sugar and flour that would make my blood sugar go crazy. My mission was to come up with a paleo banana bread using no added sugar and no grains. To make the cut, it still had to be as delicious as traditional banana bread. This banana bread recipe can be made with or without coconut sugar, depending on your personal preference.