Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 140 g of baking butter.
- You need 140 g of caster sugar.
- You need 140 g of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Icing sugar and water to decorate.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Whisk butter and caster sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat 2 eggs in a mug then add and whisk into butter mixture with a little of the flour.
- Mash 2 bananas in a mug.
- Fold in the remaining flour, baking powder and bananas to the butter mixture.
- Pour batter into lined loaf tin and bake for 25mins until skewer is removed clean.
- Remove from tin and allow to cool for 15mins.
- Make icing sugar topping and decorate banana loaf. Allow to set for 15mins.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.