No Nut Banana Muffins. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. In another bowl, mash the bananas. Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well.
This recipe for eggless banana muffins can be adapted to suit common food allergies – egg free, dairy free, gluten free, and low sugar. Or make these muffins without eggs if you are caught without eggs for your usual recipe. These Sugar-Free Banana Nut Muffins are truly delicious while also being packed with healthy fats, and allergen friendly. You can have No Nut Banana Muffins using 8 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Nut Banana Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 4 large of Bananas mashed.
- You need 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/3 cup of Melted butter.
You know bananas are ripe when their skin is fully yellow and starts getting brown specs. How to store Eggless Banana Muffins. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, then bring to room temperature or warm up in the microwave, if desired. Mix together butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla and then put the bananas in the mixture and stir.
No Nut Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Sift together flour.
- Baking soda.
- Baking powder.
- In a separate bowl combine bananas.
- Mash them up (I used a mashed potato masher).
- Melted butter.
- Fold into flour mixture and combine well.
- Grease a muffin pan (I did Mini and Large).
- Grease a muffin pan.
- Scoop mixture into the muffin pans.
- Bake Mini muffins for 10-15 minutes and Large muffins for 25-30 minutes (muffins will spring back when lightly touched).
Mix flour, salt, and baking soda in a separate bowl and once both mixtures are stirred insert flour mixture into the sugar, butter, banana, egg, vanilla mixture. Stir thoroughly until all flour is mixed inches These healthy muffins are soft, a bit dense, filled with banana flavor, and have a subtle crunch from the nuts. The best part is they're healthier than your average muffin! There is absolutely no comparison to the banana muffins that you buy at the store. In a small bowl, whisk together brown sugar, flour and cinnamon.