Red Velvet Mocha Brownies. Indulge your red velvet, cheesecake and brownie fascinations all in one bite! If you like your brownies dense and delicious, this recipe delivers! Mix together butter, sugar, cocoa, eggs, vinegar, flour, cream cheese, vanilla and red food coloring.
Remove the butter to a large bowl and add the sugar, vanilla, cocoa powder, salt, food coloring, and vinegar, in that order, mixing. "A chewy, light, red velvet brownie full of that classic red velvet flavor. Drizzled with white chocolate or cream cheese and top with walnuts!" I was suppose to post these delicious, chewy homemade red velvet brownies around Christmas time and forgot all about them! Our red velvet brownies are a bite-size version of the classic red velvet cake. You can have Red Velvet Mocha Brownies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Red Velvet Mocha Brownies
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 4 oz of bittersweet chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 2 cups of sugar.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of A/P flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant coffee.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 oz. of Red Food Coloing.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Vanilla.
Top these red velvet brownies with cream cheese frosting for the ultimate holiday dessert. Red Velvet Brownies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Gold Medal® flour provides a simple addition to a delicious mocha brownie – perfect for dessert. Our red velvet brownies are a bite-size version of the classic red velvet cake.
Red Velvet Mocha Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. While preheating oven, prepare 13×9 cake pan by lining with aluminum foil, leaving a few inches overhang for ease of removal from pan. Then spray with baking spray..
- In a glass bowl add the butter and chocolate. Place over a pan with simmering water to melt. Make sure no water or steam get in the bowl. Stirring to combine. Remove bowl from over the heat and whisk in the sugar until all combined. Next whisk in eggs 1 at a time until combined..
- Next stir in red food color and vanilla. Then stir in flour, baking powder, instant coffee and salt until just blended. Pour into prepared pan..
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes. Rest with a toothpick and look for a few clingy moist crumbs. Cool completely before cutting, at least 2 hours..
- Once cooled, remove from pan and either sprinkle with powdered sugar or spread creamy cream cheese frosting. Enjoy!.
Top them with cream cheese frosting for the ultimate holiday dessert. You'll want to make these sweet, chewy brownies every Christmas season once you taste how good they are. These Red Velvet Oreo Brownies are sure to get your heart racing! I hate to start this post out with a rant, but I'm kind of grumpy. Red Velvet Brownies with White Chocolate Frosting.