Breakfast All-in-one Tarts. All your cooking needs in one place. For the tart crust: Mix the flour, sugar, cardamom and salt in a food processor. Add the butter and shortening, and pulse until Drizzle in the ice water and vanilla, and pulse until the dough comes together.
Kellogg's Pop-Tarts are breakfast icons, but the company's cereal rival Post actually had the idea to make a toaster pastry first. These tiny little tarts are ideal cocktail party nibbly food or food for a morning or afternoon tea. They are best when warm from the oven, as I always think there's something magical. You can have Breakfast All-in-one Tarts using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast All-in-one Tarts
- It’s 4-6 slices of bread (crust trimmed off).
- Prepare 3-4 of Vienna Sausages or Ham (chopped).
- You need Half of cup grated cheese.
- It’s Half of onion.
- Prepare Half of teaspoon salt and pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cooking oil for frying.
This one meets somewhere in the middle, managing to taste elegantly decadent and heartily healthful all in one tart, sweet, nutty bite. I have never been one to make new year's resolutions (although I do appreciate how business increases every January at the yoga studio where I do work exchange). Tiny tart shells are lined with pastry and filled first with a dollop of raspberry jam, and then a spoonful of a buttery egg batter. The tarts are baked and dusted with confectioners ' sugar.
Breakfast All-in-one Tarts step by step
- Preheat oven to 180°C, and well grease a muffin tin..
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and saute onion until soft. Add salt and pepper. Add the chopped Vienna Sausages and mix well. Add the tomato sauce and let simmer for few minutes. Set aside..
- Place the cut slices of bread in the muffin tin. Place the Vienna/Onion mixture onto the bread, followed by an egg in each of them..
- Place in the oven and bake until the egg is slightly cooked. Take out of the oven and sprinkle over with the grated cheese on each of them..
- Bake for again on the grill until cheese has melted and the bread slightly toasted..
- Serve immediately. Can also be refrigerated and warmed later..
Peanut Butter Toaster Pastries are a delicious breakfast treat to look forward to. Jump-start your day with a soft peanut butter A quick and tasty anytime snack for the whole family, Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Toaster Pastries are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks. The tart raspberries cut through the sweetness of the pastry and add just the right amount of fresh In our family, we love sharing all sorts of cookies, pastries, pies and yeast breads with family Momsdish is all about less ingredients and approachable cooking. Break in the egg and work it into the mixture with your fingers, bringing it together to form a soft dough. Tip the dough onto a lightly floured work surface and The base of the tarts should be perfectly baked through, without having over-cooked the custard filling.