Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet). In a bowl, beat eggs, oil and sugar until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to egg mixture and beat well. This cake surpasses all carrot cake recipes.
I agree with previous review to refrigerate cake after adding the glaze and letting it cool and then frost the next day for perfect results! Most carrot cakes call for two cups of shredded carrots, but this one includes three whole cups. That's right, I love my carrot cake with pineapple! You can have Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet) using 26 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet)
- You need of For shredding:.
- Prepare 100 grams of walnuts (optional).
- You need 2.5 cups (300 grams) of carrots.
- It’s of Whisking:.
- You need 2 c (280 g) of wholemeal flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground flax seed (optional & good for you).
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of cloves.
- You need 1/16 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare of Creaming I:.
- It’s 1 c (195 grams) of sunflower oil.
- You need 1 c of light sugar (170g).
- Prepare 1/2 c of brown sugar (95g).
- Prepare of Creaming II:.
- You need 120 ml of aquafaba.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Last main ingredient:.
- It’s 1 c of soy milk (with 1tsp lemon juice).
- Prepare of or.
- You need 130 grams of yoghurt.
- Prepare of Only if available:.
- It’s 1 of inside of vanilla pod.
- Prepare 1 tsp of orange zest or juice.
Carrot Sheet Cake – the perfect Carrot Cake Recipe! Carrot Cake Sheet Cake is one of the best desserts for your spring or Easter dinner celebration. Forget the fuss of making a layer cake! With a thick, delicious layer of cream cheese frosting, this incredibly moist carrot sheet cake is not only easy to make, but completely delicious!
Carrot Cake (makes 1 sheet) step by step
- (Walnuts at 4.5 and) carrots speed 4.5 – 6 for 10sec and set aside.
- Blend whisk ingredients speed10 for 5sec and set aside.
- Cream I ingredients speed5 for 1min.
- Add cream II ingredients and mix at speed5-6 for 1min.
- Carrots (and if wanted nuts) at reverse speed 2-3 for 60sec OR fold in manually.
- Oven at 175°C.
- Add carrot mix manually into flour mix alternating with clotted milk (or yoghurt).
- Pour dough onto lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Turn oven off, leave in 10min with open door.
- Transfer to rack for cooling down.
- Tbc… frosting etc.
Adding raisins or chopped dates to this already moist cake makes for an even moister end product. The frosting recipe will be ample for topping a sheet pan cake of this size. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. I like using all-purpose flour, but you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour for whole wheat or white whole wheat flour. For a gluten-free carrot cake, swap the flour for your favorite gluten-free flour blend.