Chocolate banana bread pockets. It is a crispy and crunchy snack with banana and chocolate filling. This recipe yields a light and fluffy banana loaf that cuts like butter. Each piece is filled with deep pockets of sweet dulce de Leche cream and melted dark chocolate.
To make the bread batter: in the bowl of an electric stand mixer, cream the butter, peanut butter and brown sugar together until light and fluffy. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, bananas, milk and vanilla. You can have Chocolate banana bread pockets using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate banana bread pockets
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need 4 of bread slices.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of grated dark chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 cup of Bread crumbs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chocolate syrup.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. If chocolate chip cookies and banana bread had a baby, this beauty would be it. Crisp on the outside, chewy in the center and filled with pockets of molten dark chocolate, this is the classic. Home » Desserts » Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread.
Chocolate banana bread pockets step by step
- Cut the edges of bread slices and roll it with the help of rolling pin..
- Now add some banana slices,1tbsp grated chocolate and fold it as shown in picture..
- Apply milk with brush and coat with the bread crumbs. Prepare all in the same way.
- Now deep fry it in medium hot oil till golden colour. Garnish with chocolate syrup on it and enjoy…..
It is a very flexible recipe. You can use it for a plain banana bread, a peanut butter banana bread, or a chocolate chip banana bread. In a large bowl, cream together margarine, sugar and eggs. Sift in flour, baking soda and cocoa; mix well. Blend in sour cream and chocolate chips.