Almond Joy Brownie Pie. I took these brownies to work and received raving reviews. It's alway nice when that happens because then I know for sure, that they're as good as I thought For those fellow Aussies out there, Almond Joys are almost identical to a Bounty bar but with roasted almonds atop the coconut and beneath the. · Almond joy brownies – classic brownies with a candy bar twist. Use a box mix as your base and turn up the volume with coconut and chocolate topping. · This Almond Joy Pie is pure coconut heaven!
I think it truly is an almond JOY. While I sprinkled the almonds on top of the coconut, you can also add another layer of almonds underneath the coconut for an added surprise. I don't suggest adding almonds to the brownie batter. You can cook Almond Joy Brownie Pie using 7 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almond Joy Brownie Pie
- Prepare 1 of unbaked 9 inch pie shell (deep dish) or homemade.
- Prepare 1 box of fudgy brownie mix.
- You need 2 cups of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweetened condensed milk.
- You need 1 cup of Toasted almonds. I chop mine after toasting.
- Prepare of ××× notes ×××.
- Prepare of If coconut mix seems a little dry add more condensed milk.
Melt almond bark or candy melts according to directions. Remove brownies from freezer and dip the tops in the chocolate. Place dipped brownies on a wax paper lined baking sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is set. Few desserts actually capture the emotion they inspire in their name.
Almond Joy Brownie Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Mix brownies according to box instructions.
- Add about 1/2 cup almonds to brownie batter. Mix well..
- In separate bowl mix coconut and sweetened condensed milk until well combined..
- Add rest of almonds to coconut mixture..
- Pour enough batter into unbaked shell to cover bottom of crust..
- Drop coconut mixture onto brownie batter and fluff out to cover evenly..
- Pour remaining batter over coconut layer. Tap on counter to even out..
- Bake at 350 until center comes out clean. About 20 to 30 minutes..
- If crust is browning to fast, lay foil covering pie to keep from browning to much..
- When done, top with more almonds and toasted coconut. Optional.
- Drizzle with condensed milk and melted chocolate. Optional.
- Cool completely before slicing..
- Serve with ice cream or whipped topping..
But he LOVED these almond joy brownies! The first time I made this recipe I didn't take a picture because it all got Coconut Cream Pie from Scratch is a dreamy island dessert perfect for the coconut lover. View top rated Almond joy brownies recipes with ratings and reviews. Almond Joy Fudge Brownies, Almond Joy Chocolate Pie, Almond Joy Fudge, etc. This Almond Joy Pie is pure coconut heaven!