Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 250 g of Flour (2 Cups).
- You need 150 g of Sugar (3/4 Cup).
- Prepare 4 of Over Ripe Bananas.
- You need 2 of Large Eggs.
- It’s 80 g of Oil or 1/2 Cup Margarine/butter.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- You need 30 g of Plain Youghurt (2 Tablespoon).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Flavour.
- It’s 1/8 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s of Coconut Flakes & Dried Mixed Fruits (Garnish).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees centigrade. Grease the loaf pan or foil plate. Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl and set aside. Use a fork or potato masher to mash the bananas..
- Mix sugar, eggs, oil, flavour and yoghurt using a mixer or a hand whisk until light and frothy..
- Add the flour gradually and mix on low if using a mixer. You can also fold in the flour with a spatula..
- Add the mashed bananas and fold in..
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and garnish with your favourite toppings..
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool down completely before serving..
- NOTE: You will need overripe bananas in order to achieve a lovely moist texture and abundant aroma. If your bananas are just ripe and not overripe, no need to wait. Place the bananas in a baking tray in a 350 degrees Fahrenheit preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the skin turns brown-black. Allow to cool. Then mash. If you are using butter or margarine, cream with sugar until light and fluffy before adding the wet ingredients, followed by the dry ingredients then the mashed bananas..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.