Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins. Great recipe for Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins. This is a recipe that packs a lot of protein in a bite-sized muffin. I used Advocare's vanilla muscle gain because it provides easy to digest, hydrolyzed protein.
Add flour mixture slowly to banana mixture, alternating with almond milk, until just combined. Spoon batter into the muffin tin. These paleo banana chia bites are naturally sweet and perfectly moist mini-muffins. You can have Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 packages of vanilla Muscle Gain.
- It’s 1/3 cup of unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Chia seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of and 2 tbsp truvia baking blend (3/4 c sugar).
- It’s 3 of bananas (large) mashed.
- Prepare 1 of egg (lightly beaten).
This vegan banana muffin recipe gets a nutritional boost from the all mighty yet tiny chia seed. Replacing eggs in vegan baking can be quite simple. Taking out the cholesterol by taking out the eggs is a piece of cake. Using a combination of baking powder, baking soda, vinegar, and ground chia seeds with some water does the trick.
Advocare Muscle Gain banana Chia seed mini muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 & spray mini muffin tin with coconut or natural olive oil spray..
- Sift dry ingredients into a medium-sized bowl (flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt & muscle gain).
- Mix "wet" ingredients (mashed bananas, truvia, egg-slightly beaten, applesauce, Chia seeds, vanilla) thoroughly..
- Combine the dry into the "wet" ingredients by adding slowly & gently folding in with a spatula..
- Use a tbsp to distribute the dough into the muffin tin. Rap the pan 3 or 4 times to eliminate air bubbles before placing in center of your oven..
- Bake at 350°F for 11 to 12 minutes until edges are slightly brown. Cool on wire rack..
Glass Prep Containers, Oven, Freezer, Dishwasher Safe. How to store the Chia Banana Muffins. Whole wheat banana chia muffins are light and fluffy without butter, oil, or refined sugars. These healthy muffins feature chia seeds for added nutrition and make a great breakfast or snack! It only seems fitting that in the aftermath of Halloween we take a second to turn our attention to something healthy.