Chicken And Shells Soup. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the chicken stock and chicken fat/skin pieces to the pot and bring to a boil. Simmer water, chicken, diced onions, celery, minced parsley, bay leaf, salt and pepper in Dutch oven until chicken is tender.
In a dutch oven, combine chicken, water, chicken stock, onion, carrots, celery, bay leaf, salt & pepper. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low; simmer until chicken is tender. Now, remove the chicken and cool – debone and cut into small cubes, set aside. You can have Chicken And Shells Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken And Shells Soup
- Prepare 2 box of 32 oz. broth (I used chicken and vegi).
- You need 1 cup of Carrots (diced).
- It’s 1 large of 1/2 onion diced.
- It’s 1 box of 16 oz. Small shell noodles.
- You need 1 lb of 1/2 rotisserie chicken (saves time😉).
- Prepare 8 oz of Mushrooms (diced).
- It’s 1/2 bunch of Kale, stems removed and sliced.
- It’s 1 of Pepper and celery salt.
- You need 1 of as needed Water.
Place all vegetables, water and chicken wings in a large pot. Add salt and pepper to taste. With a strainer or slotted spoon remove foam that forms on top of the soup and discard. Combine cream of chicken soup, milk, and cheese in seperate bowl.
Chicken And Shells Soup instructions
- Shred your chicken..
- Place all ingredients in large pot..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Let everything cook and simmer together until noodles are done (you may need to add a little water)..
- Season with celery salt and pepper..
Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. Stir the soup, milk, thyme, onion powder and vegetables in the skillet and heat to a boil. Spoon the chicken mixture into the pastry shells. In a bowl, mix the chicken and prepared stuffing. Pour the soup mixture over the stuffed shells.