Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 4 of soft bananas.
- Prepare 1 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Cocoa powder.
- It’s of Chocolate chip (optional).
- It’s of Oil for greasing.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread step by step
- First of all mash all bananas..
- Now add 1cup of condensed milk in it and mix well.
- Take another bowl add All purpose flour and baking Powder and cocoa powder and sieve it..
- Then add sifted flour in banana mixture and mix it well.add some chocolate chip.
- Now grease bread mould with oil. place baking paper..
- Pour the better and bake it in preheated pan or pateela for 25 minutes on low to medium flame..
- After 25 minutes banana bread will ready cut inti slices and enjoy…
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.