Banana Suji Pancake. welcome back to my channel yummiest baking today's recipe is banana suji pancakes recipe See recipes for Mix vegetable Suji pancake, Banana Suji Pancake too. Heat oil and ghee in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
Blend everything to a smooth paste. Now transfer the blended paste to a vessel and add required amount of sooji/rava. Suji Besan Pancake is a healthy and tasty pancake recipe which require less effort and time. You can have Banana Suji Pancake using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Suji Pancake
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of suji or rava.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 3 teaspoon of ghee.
It is a complete meal in itself with the goodness of veggies. It is crispy from outside and soft, spongy from inside. Instructions Wash the bananas with the peels still on to avoid having sand or other debris in your pancakes. Peel the skins and place the flesh in the bowl.
Banana Suji Pancake step by step
- Mash banana with the help of fork. Add suji and milk in mashed banana. Mix it well then add sugar and 1-2 drops of vanilla essence. Let the batter rest for 15 minutes..
- After 15 minutes put the nonstick pan on medium flame. Grease it with little ghee. Put banana-suji batter on pan. Let it cook from one side then flip over. Cook it well. Serve it with maple syrup or honey..
Mash the bananas in the bowl. Today let's make a easy style Suji Pancake For Breakfast These Suji Pancake For Breakfast are super tasty Perfect for Iftar and superb for Lunch box. It is also known as Suji ka Cheela. The question about 'How to make Suji ka Cheela' is answered in this tried and tested recipe from our kitchen. Pancake is an English term, generally used to refer to a small round shaped flat-bread made with All-Purpose-flour (called Maida in Hindi).