Best Banana chocolate chip muffins. Just mix all the dry ingredient in one bowl (flour, baking soda, salt, and sugar), and the rest of the ingredients in another bowl, then mix the two mixtures together. Beat bananas into batter with an electric mixer on low. In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt.
We love to have the choco banana muffins for breakfast and for snacking throughout the day. Sprinkle each with a little granulated sugar and add a few extra mini chocolate chips to the top, optional. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork. You can have Best Banana chocolate chip muffins using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Banana chocolate chip muffins
- It’s 2 cup of all-purpose or whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar (packed).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Mashed over-ripe banana.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Whisk in egg, milk, granulated sugar, and brown sugar. An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days.
Best Banana chocolate chip muffins step by step
- Stir first 5 ingredients together in a large bowl. Make a well in the center.
- Combine next 5 ingredients in a medium bowl and pour into well.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until just moistened.
- Fill about 12 greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake in 375°F (190°C) oven for about 20 minutes or until a toothpick pushed into the center of the muffin comes out clean..
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In fact if you can wait a day for browned, overripe and speckled bananas, they are even better. Just before baking, we throw in mini chocolate chips. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. In another bowl, whisk egg, bananas, melted butter and vanilla until blended.