YMUSTUHATE my Carrot Cake. YMUSTUHATE my Carrot Cake Super moist & lots of spice. Remove from pans, and cool completely. Spread Brown Sugar-Cream Cheese Frosting between layers and on top and sides of cake.
They are also tender and delicate, so treat them carefully when removing from your pans. And, can we talk about the garnishes on this classic Southern cake recipe? Filled with carrots, cinnamon, nutmeg, and walnuts, carrot cake is a delicious dessert for any occasion. You can have YMUSTUHATE my Carrot Cake using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of YMUSTUHATE my Carrot Cake
- You need 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of Oil.
- It’s 2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 3 cup of shredded carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 4 cup of powered sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of vanilla.
Half the fun of making your own cake is decorating it. Frost your carrot cake with fluffy cream cheese icing, then add elegant garnishes like candied carrot curls for the final touch. A less-dense and wonderfully moist carrot cake with canned mandarin oranges rather than pineapple. A friend shared the recipe with me and I made it to celebrate the birth of my son (a birthday cake).
YMUSTUHATE my Carrot Cake instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease baking dish and lightly flour.
- best eggs, oil and sugar with 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- mix: flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- stir in carrots.
- bake 40-50 minutes.
- let cool 10 mins before adding frosting.
- Mix: butter, cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
It tastes best if you let it sit in the refrigerator overnight. This carrot cake cake sets the standard for carrot cakes everywhere. It's deeply moist and filled with toasted pecans. Most of its flavor comes from brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and carrots. Ginger adds the most delicious zing, but it isn't overpowering at all.