Carrot Cake – WSM. Put the oil, sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk together until smooth. (I used a food processor with the Cake / Bread attachment and pulsed). Remove cakes from pans and slice off tops to level cakes. Our colored frostings, like all of our ingredients, are all-natural.
Line a pizza pan with aluminum foil; lay bacon strips on top. The WestSound Magazine blog is your destination for information and tips about living in West Sound — home, gardening, outdoor recreation, things to do and more. I love this recipe, it is so easy. You can cook Carrot Cake – WSM using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake – WSM
- You need 225 ml of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare 225 gr of light muscovado sugar Or Any Light Brown if cannot get it.
- It’s 4 of medium eggs.
- It’s 225 gr of self-raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of bicarbonate of soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of each mixed spice, ground cinnamon, ground ginger & ground nutmeg.
- It’s 150 gr of sultanas OR 100 gr Sultanas and 50 gr Dried Mixed Fruit.
- You need 200 gr of carrots, coarsely grated.
- It’s 50-75 g of walnuts or pecans or almonds (or mix), roughly chopped.
- It’s of For Icing.
- It’s 250 gr of unsalted butter, very soft.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Orange or Lemon extract (optional).
- It’s 400 gr of full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature.
- You need 300 g (11 oz) of icing sugar.
- It’s of Any Silly Decorations that make you smile – of course Marzipan Carrots if you can get :).
This famous grilled chicken recipe was created by Dr. Baker at New York's Cornell University. Baker was simply trying to invent an easy and delicious way to grill smaller, younger chickens, so that the local chicken farms could sell more birds. Try this Tuscan Kale Soup Recipe made with roasted tomatoes, orzo, kale in a spicy broth.
Carrot Cake – WSM instructions
- Preheat oven to 170°C (150°C fan) mark 3. Grease and line the base and sides of a round 20.5cm (8in) cake tin with parchment paper. Put the oil, sugar and eggs into a large bowl and whisk together until smooth. (I used a food processor with the Cake / Bread attachment and pulsed).
- Add the flour, soda and spices to the bowl and mix to combine. Stir in the sultanas, carrots and nuts. Scrape mixture into the prepared tin, level and bake for 1hr 5min-1hr 15min or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Leave to cool for 5min in tin, then remove from tin and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the icing, in a large bowl beat the butter and vanilla until completely smooth, then add the room-temperature cream cheese and mix to combine. Sift over the icing sugar and mix (carefully at first, as otherwise there will be clouds of icing sugar) until smooth and fluffy.
- Cut the cooled cake in half horizontally through the middle. Use half the icing to sandwich the halves back together and place cake on a cake stand/plate. Spread remaining icing over top of the cake and lay on the carrot decorations, if using. Serve in slices..
Tuscan kale soup, or 'Ribollita' as it's called in Tuscany, is a favourite winter soup. If you're visiting this part of the world in winter, make like a local and order yourself a bowl. We know you love quick meals that can be prepared with minimal work so here's our super easy steamed fish in Chinese style. It's so easy and yet so so yummy. See more ideas about Desserts, Baking, Dessert recipes.