Chocolate and banana muffins!. Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a large bowl. Stir into flour mixture until just moistened. Beat in eggs, bananas and vanilla.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a separate bowl, whisk bananas, oil and egg until blended. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. You can have Chocolate and banana muffins! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate and banana muffins!
- It’s 3/4 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter or margarine plus 3 tablespoons for brushing the muffins when done.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of flour.
- You need 1 of ripe smashed banana.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. These dark chocolate banana muffins are supremely moist and fudgy, packed with double the chocolate in the form of both chocolate chips (inside and on top) and cocoa powder (a lot), and their high-rise domed tops are prime for picking, munching, and licking off your fingers.
Chocolate and banana muffins! instructions
- Beat the butter,eggs and sugar on high for about a minute..
- Then you add the banana and mix again for another minute..
- In a medium bowl add flour,baking powder and baking soda and mix well then add it to the wet ingredients and mix again for 1 minute then add the milk and mix again for about a minute more when done stir in the chocolate chips and put in paper lined muffin tins and bake for 1/2 an hour at 350..
- When done and still hot brush the 3 tablespoons of melted butter on each muffin..
For this recipe, you need two bowls. In the first bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cocoa, and salt. In a large mixing bowl, whisk mashed bananas and sugar to combine. You can mash the bananas with a fork or puree with an immersion blender. In a separate mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk until incorporated.