Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 175 grams of flour.
- You need 15 grams of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of banana soft walay.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 100 grams of powered sugar.
- You need of Weight after grinding.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need 75 ml of oil.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- Prepare 1/2 of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of Dry nuts akhrot and badaam.
In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter.
Banana bread step by step
- Beat 5 things, sugar, brown sugar, oil, cream and bananas for 5 minutes..
- Now add egg and beat more 3 minutes..
- Now add flour and mix then beat one minute. 1 Tbs flour nikaal lain..
- Now add baking powder and just mix with spoon..
- Now add nuts in 1 Tbs flour and add in mixture..
- Put this mixture equally in 2 mould of 7 inches. And sprinkle some nuts on it. Moulds should be greased..
- 35 to 40 minutes bake kar lain 180 degrees pay in pre heated oven..
- Shandaar 2 banana bread ready hay..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning.