Banana Banana Muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Coat muffin pans with non-stick spray, or use paper liners. You can cook Banana Banana Muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Banana Muffins
- Prepare 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 2 1/3 cup of mashed overripe bananas (about 5 bananas).
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside. Place cupcake liners in a muffin tin. In a medium bowl mash the bananas with a fork, leaving them slightly lumpy, and set aside. Whisk the flour, baking soda, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a medium bowl; set aside.
Banana Banana Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda, ground nutmeg and salt..
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended. Add chopped walnuts..
- Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners. Spoon batter into prepared muffin tins..
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!.
These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good. Fold in the nuts and the mashed bananas with a rubber spatula. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins to fill them about halfway.