Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- Prepare 2 of bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of flour(I used cornflour and wholewheat flour 50:50).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sugarless(dutch)cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts(I used only walnut).
- It’s 1 tsp of oil(olive/coconut or any other type of oil).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1/2 packet of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sweetener(I used eritrit).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Smash the bananas with a fork in a large bowl..
- Then add all the other ingredients to the banana and mix them well..
- Take this mix into a tray which is covered with baking paper and a bit of butter or oil. Bake it for about 30 minutes at 200°C..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.