Immune system boosting fennel & vegetable soup. Fennel tea has many antioxidants that can keep you away from cancer. Since it's high in fiber and vitamin C, it can boost the immunity system to a great extent. Fennel tea can do wonders to your.
Maintaining a low sodium intake is essential for lowering blood pressure, but increasing potassium intake may be just as important because. But does it help to boost your immune system naturally and keep it healthy? Just like a healthy diet, exercise can contribute to general good health and therefore to a healthy immune system. You can have Immune system boosting fennel & vegetable soup using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Immune system boosting fennel & vegetable soup
- Prepare 1/2 of fennel bulb.
- It’s 3 stalks of celery.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of baby carrots.
- Prepare 2 qts of bone broth (we used a mix of beef, chicken, and duck).
- You need 1 bunch of parsley, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 package of rice noodles.
- It’s of salt & pepper to taste.
Give your immune system a helping hand with these immunity-boosting recipes that are packed with vitamins and minerals to help you stay healthy. Fresh and crisp, this salad combines tangy fennel with zesty orange and crunchy courgette – dress at. This oil has been shown to also help rebuild and boost the body's immunity. A study published in the British Journal of Nutrition found that olive oil's high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids act as an anti-inflammatory agent in the body.
Immune system boosting fennel & vegetable soup instructions
- Slice the fennel and the celery as thinly as you can (use a mandolin if you have one, it makes it a lot easier!). Wash the baby carrots..
- Pour the broth in a medium-sized pot and add fennel, celery, carrots, and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Mix well and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to lowest point and let simmer, covered, for about 25 minutes..
- Add the rice noodles and up the heat for an additional 5 minutes or so, until the noodles are cooked..
- Serve and garnish with fennel twigs..
The acids also assisted in boosting the immune system and guarding the body of infection. You can help the immune system do its job and boost immune system function by reducing stress, eating a healthy diet, exercising, and more. Most people turn straight to vitamin C after they've caught a cold. That's because it helps build up your immune system. Vitamin C is thought to increase the production of white blood cells, which.