My breakfast. I often start my breakfast with a cereal which is not cooked, it is something dry, ready to be eaten or muesli – some grain or porridge which is not cooked with dried fruit, nuts and so on. On Sundays my mum usually prepares pancakes and we eat them with jam or fresh fruit. I put on my dressing-gown, go into bathroom and turn on the bath taps.
My meals are: breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper or tea. Between my breakfast and lunch I have a light snack which is very often an apple or a banana with I have my lunch in my university canteen. I order a soup or another main course with a salad. You can have My breakfast using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My breakfast
- Prepare 2 of sausages.
- Prepare 1/2 loaf of bread.
- You need of cooking oil.
- It’s of salt.
I usually have four meals a day. They are breakfast, lunch, dinner and supper. Fancy a healthy Breakfast, But time limits you! Get them delivered to your doorstep.
My breakfast instructions
- Place a lot of oil in the frying pan. place the sausages in the pan and keep turning as you cook..
- When fully fried on all sides remove and place on saviet to absorb extra oil.
- Remove the oil from the frying pan and rinse then place 1tbs cooking oil and ½tbs blueband..
- Place the bread on the pan let it fry for 1minute and flip if it has turned golden brown on both sides remove.
- Add cooking oil and blueband and finish the rest and serve..
I suppose I have traditional meals such as breakfast, lunch and dinner, but I can have several snacks between my meals as well if I get hungry. Many translated example sentences containing "my breakfast" – Russian-English dictionary and search engine for Russian translations. What do Russians eat for breakfast? Here are our recommendations for everyday, quick-to-prepare meals that will help you have a perfect morning in the Russian style. I get up at a quarter to seven.