Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 3 of ripe banana's.
- You need 1/2 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1 cup of wholemeal self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of flax meal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond meal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of soft organic butter or rice bran oil.
- You need 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 1 tbsp of sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. To keep banana bread moist, let it cool completely on a cooling rack.
Banana bread instructions
- In a stand mixer, whisk eggs and oil and add cinnamon and honey.whisk until creamy..
- Add mashed banana's mix well..
- Add flour, almond and flax meal. Combine gently.
- Add walnuts and seeds, fold gently.
- Bake for about 45-50 mins in preheated oven at 170 C.
Learn more on storing your favorite baked goods. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The beauty of this banana bread recipe is you don't need a fancy mixer! A mixing bowl, a fork to whisk the eggs and a sturdy spoon to mix the batter are all you need.