Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread. Just grease or line your muffin pan and you are ready to bake. Mix dry ingredients and wet ingredients separately (per recipe below). Mix together until just barely combined.
Because, whether you're looking for something like our Perfect Banana muffins (which you obviously are), or something more along the lines of a banana smoothie-which is healthy and absolutely to die for-we've got you covered. Heck, you might even want to dive into one of. The bread is delicious–very moist and tender. You can have Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread
- It’s 80 grams of walnuts or cashews.
- It’s 340 grams of very soft bananas.
- It’s 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Prepare 75 grams of sunflower/olive oil.
- You need 225 grams of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Oven temp.
- It’s 200 of Celsius.
- Prepare of Oven time.
- You need 18 of minutes.
Normally I like my banana bread/muffins with nuts, but because of the delicious (and crispy) topping, I didn't miss the nuts at all. Banana bread muffins are moist, fluffy and filled with big banana flavor. Brown sugar, bananas, vanilla and a hint of cinnamon pack these muffins with flaovr. Then adding sour cream makes them perfectly tender.
Perfect BANANA Muffins : Banana Bread instructions
- Chop nuts e.g. in Thermomix® blender speed 4.5 for 4 sec and set aside in bowl.
- Peel, add and process 3-4 bananas speed 4 for 2 sec.
- Add sugar and oil, mix speed 3-4 for 5 sec.
- Add flour, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine well at speed 4 for 10 sec.
- Add 50g of the chopped walnuts and stir in reverse speed 3.5 for 3 sec.
- I filled 24 silicon muffin forms with this amount of dough.
- Sprinkle top of muffins with the left-over chopped walnuts and if you'd like a tiny amount of brown sugar.
- Bake at 200℃ middle rack for 20 minutes. May vary +/- 1-5 min depending on your oven, but don't let them get too dark on top or to dry..
- BBC's original recipe recommends: add to greased and lined 2lb loaf tin. I am using a Christmas tree silicone shape for half the dough..
- In my tree shape I only baked it for 20 minutes all together..
- BBC recommends: Bake loaf tin in 200℃ oven for 20 min and covered with tin foil another 20..
- Allow to cool a bit before dusting with powdered sugar. Enjoy freshly baked or the day after with a more chewy taste to it..
It's an easy, no mixer recipe that makes perfect banana muffins every time. This is an easy banana muffin recipe that results in perfect and simple muffins. These muffins have an intense banana flavor and are incredibly moist and tender. This recipe can be made with or without nuts and cinnamon can be added to create a banana bread muffin. The riper a banana is the easier it is to mash.