Banana Pancake stuffed with peanut & cheese. These Elvis Pancakes are banana peanut butter pancakes stuffed with peanut butter and bacon. Elvis famously loved his banana, peanut butter, and bacon sandwich and these pancakes are inspired by that amazing salty, creamy, crunchy combination. Banana & Peanut Butter Stuffed Pancakes Recipe Ingredients: Pancakes Peanut Butter Banana Syrup.
Repeat with another pancake, as many times as you like. Whisk flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt together in a mixing bowl. Combine milk, banana, peanut butter, egg, canola oil, and vanilla extract in a separate bowl; pour into the flour mixture and whisk together until thoroughly mixed. You can cook Banana Pancake stuffed with peanut & cheese using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake stuffed with peanut & cheese
- It’s of Maida/ Flour.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Ripen bananas.
- You need of peanut.
- Prepare of grated cheese.
- It’s of Clarified butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of orange food colour.
- You need of liquid milk.
Mix the peanut butter with the icing sugar, milk and chocolate chips. Spread the choc-chip mix over pancakes. Fold up and sprinkle with a few chopped peanuts, if you like. Doesn't matter if you use from scratch or store bought mix.
Banana Pancake stuffed with peanut & cheese step by step
- Take maida in a bowl, add sugar, milk, banana smashed and egg,then mix well & make the pancake batter & keep it aside for 5 minutes. It should be a medium consistency..
- Smash the other banana. Take ghee in a fry pan, add the smashed banana, peanut, stir for 5 minutes & remove it from heat..
- Grease another fry pan with ghee, add pancake batter, once a side of pancake is cooked, flip it, then add drops of edible orange food colour on one side. When this side is cooked again flip it & add the banana peanut stuffing on one side of it, then add grated cheese & fold the pancake. Make all the pancakes in these process..
- And your Banana Pancake Stuffed with peanut & cheese is ready to serve! Enjoy!.
Put your Reese's spreads in a piping bag or just use a plastic baggie with the end snipped like I. Instructions Mash banana with a fork in a medium mixing bowl until most lumps gone. Add peanut butter and mash again, smoothing mixture as much as possible. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas.