Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 1/3 cup of melted coconut oil (or extra-virgin olive oil).
- You need 1/2 cup of honey (or maple syrup).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2-3 of mashed ripe bananas (about 1 cup).
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking SODA.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of & 3/4 cups (224 grams) flour.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 325F/165C. Grease a loaf pan and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat the coconut (or olive) oil (1/3 cup) and honey (1/2 cup) together using a whisk. Add 2 eggs and beat again, then whisk in the mashed bananas (1 cup) and milk (1/4 cup)..
- Add 1 tsp baking soda, 1 tsp vanilla extract, a pinch of salt and 1/2 tsp of cinnamon. Whisk to blend, then using a big spoon stir in 1 & 3/4 cups of flour. Mix just until combined, it’s ok if there are some lumps..
- Transfer the batter into the greased loaf pan. Sprinkle with a bit of ground cinnamon..
- Baking time is about 55 minutes, but keep checking the cake before. In case the top starts to burn cover it with aluminium foil. The bread will be ready when a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the bread for 5 more minutes in the switched-off oven, then transfer to a wire rack to cool for 30 more minutes..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.