Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes. vermicelli•chicken meatball•large napa cabbage leaves•dried wood ear mushroom•carrot•fried firm napa cabbage•carrot•please refer to LG BASIC CHICKEN STOCK / SOUP or Any stock•cherry tomato. I highly recommend that you use chicken thighs for this instant pot recipe. Learn to cook the heartiest soup, plus two tips on how to quickly Add chicken stock and immediately use a spatula to scrape the brown bits off the bottom of the pot.
It is one of those simple, yet flavorful, soups that my mom would make. It's so basic that you'll be stumped about how good it tastes! Doenjang Napa Clam Soup大酱汤*Instant Pot Max* #mommasrecipes. You can cook Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes
- It’s 1 bundle of vermicelli.
- It’s 8 of chicken meatball.
- You need 10 of large napa cabbage leaves.
- It’s 1 handful of dried wood ear mushroom.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- It’s 8 oz of fried firm tofu.
- Prepare 16 oz of homemade chicken and seafood stock.
- It’s 2 Tsp of lacto-fermented veggie.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of fish sacue.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of toasted sesame oil.
Napa cabbage can withstand long cooking. I like to use the whole leaves in hot pots or chaffing Celery cabbage or napa is cylindrical in shape with broad milky white stems and crinkly edged leaves. The Chinese folk saying above extols the virtue of tofu and napa cabbage to keep us well. I threw in some zesty baked tofu and crunchy Asian pear, and the result was this vibrant and nutritious cool-weather salad.
Napa cabbage tofu and chickenball soup *Instant pot max*三鲜粉丝汤#mommasrecipes instructions
- Soak dried wood ear mushroom one day ahead. Soak rice vermicelli in warm water until soften for about 5 min..
- While waiting for vermicelli to be ready, sautee carrots, wood ear mushroom, fermented veggies and napa cabbages in olive oil. Set Instant pot Max on Sautee function for 10 minutes. Keep stir fry until all veggies are withered..
- Pour in 16 oz homemade stock and 32 oz water. Add fried tofu, vermicelli, pre-cooked chickenballs. Cancel santee function, and switch to pressure cook, select low pressure and time for 1 min and choose quick release..
- Once pressure is release, remove the lid and adjust the seasoning with fish sauce. Drizzling some toasted sesame oil when serving..
Layering it with so many textures – ruffle-y Napa cabbage leaves, matchsticks of radish and pear, chewy baked tofu, crunchy. This soup is very light with tons of vegetables and tofu, but absolutely flavorful. This recipe uses a bunch of Asian ingredients. Add some cabbages, yam noodles, tofu and fish tofu. It is a complete one pot meal!