Banana bread cake. Mega banana flavor, certainly more banana flavor than any banana bread I've ever eaten. The banana cake was dense, but not heavy. If that makes any sense? (Coming from the lady who talks.
This banana bread cake came out of pure necessity to get in the kitchen and bake. This Coffee Cake Banana Bread recipe is always a crowd pleaser and makes a fantastic holiday dessert! I feel like there is something important that needs to be discussed here that I've been far too. You can have Banana bread cake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread cake
- You need 3 of medium bananas.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 100 ml of yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 140 gr of flour.
- You need of Nuts optional.
BANANA BREAD SNACK CAKE — Traditional banana bread is baked in a square pan and sprinkled with sugar to create a crunchy topping on this baked banana treat. Moist Banana Bread Coffee Cake stuffed with Cream Cheese is the best banana anything ever! This Banana Bread Coffee Cake is riddled with chocolate chips and walnuts (optional) with an. Easy Cake Mix Banana Bread (Basic Recipe).
Banana bread cake instructions
- Mash all the bananas and mix it with the eggs..
- Add yogurt, honey and vanilla extract..
- Pour the flour and baking soda..
- Pour it into the buttered floured baking pan..
- Bake it in a 180 deg C oven for 45-50 minutes..
Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. This Banana Bread Crumb Cake recipe is a fun twist on both Banana Bread and Crumb Cake…it's like a muffin in cake form, and oh so good!