Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies. These eggless brownies will change your life forever!! If you like your brownies fudgy , with crinkled top , gooey and chewy, tender enough but not cake like, packed with nuts!! For you all who have been looking for an eggless/vegan dessert, here is a recipe for a no bake, vegan fudge brownie! 🙂 Like, comment and share if you like.
I am sharing with you the best Vegan Chocolate Brownies that is rich, heavenly, dense and bursting with chocolate flavor. Even people who claim not to have a sweet tooth can't refuse good vegan brownies. Easy fudgy vegan brownies with a crackly top! You can cook Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies
- Prepare 1 Cup of Wholeweat Flour.
- Prepare 1.5 Cup of All-purpose Flour.
- It’s 3/4 Cup of Cocoa Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 Cup of Melted Coconut Oil.
- You need 1 Cup of Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 1 of Chia egg (1 tbsp chia seeds+ 4 tbsp water).
- You need 1 Cup of Coconut Or Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of water.
- You need of Toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips for topping.
This vegan brownie recipe is dairy free and eggless. These fudgy brownies were the perfect start to baking season. The perfect brownie, in my opinion, should be fudgy on the inside with that classic shiny crackle on top. These no bake fudgy brownies are very easy to prepare and taste like the real deal.
Eggless Vegan Fudgy Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 ° F and prepare all your ingredients to make everything easier!.
- Prepare the chia egg and set aside..
- Using a wisk combine all wet ingredients.
- Mix dry all ingredients together and add them into the wet ingredients, and fold gently until it's all combined..
- Transfer into a lined oven proof baking pan, and top with toasted pecans and dark chocolate chips..
- Bake for 25 to 30 min or until completely cooked through..
- Once out of the oven, let it cool in the pan for around 10 minutes..
- Transfer onto a cooling rack. let it cool completely before cutting..
- If you're wondering, it doesn't taste coconuty at all, it very rich and chocolaty!.
- They're so Fudgy, I cannot even describe it! Try them soon and let me know what you think! Enjoy!.
The original recipe mentioned either greasing the pan or lining it with aluminum foil, so I went with the latter thinking it would make it easy to handle. I guess I should have even greased the foil lightly to lift the squares. If you have been searching for the most I know many VEGAN people like to make eggless brownies with flaxseed. However, I don't always have flaxseeds in my pantry and wanted a SIMPLE. Fudgy and oh so chocolaty Eggless Brownies!