Best Carrot Cake. I just have to say I initially signed up to review this recipe! It really is the best carrot cake ever! I made this cake on a Sunday afternoon and it was gone by Tuesday morning!.
Stir in the carrots, pineapple, raisins and walnuts. Classic old-fashioned carrots cake often include pineapple. While ours doesn't include any, this recipe works well with it. You can cook Best Carrot Cake using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Best Carrot Cake
- Prepare 4 of Eggs.
- You need 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- You need 2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 1/2 of Ground nutmeg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 cup of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Freshly ground pecans (optional).
- Prepare of cream cheese frosting.
- You need 8 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vanilla.
- You need 6 cup of Iceing sugar.
Truly our best-ever carrot cake recipe, make this classic favorite for a crowd and you might not have any leftovers to bring home. For more flavor, try toasting the nuts and coconut before adding them to the batter. It's important to cool the cakes completely before frosting, otherwise the frosting will just melt right off. You can't go wrong with this BEST EVER carrot cake!
Best Carrot Cake instructions
- Allow eggs to stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Meanwhile greas two 8*1-1/2 inch cake pans, line pans with baking paper and greas with oil. Set aside..
- Preaheat ove to 350°F (175 C). In a large bowl stir together the dry ingredient's. Set that a side. In another bowl stir together oil,carrots(I used 4 cups), eggs then add that to the flour mixture pour batter into prepared pans and bake 30-45 minutes or until a bamboo stick, inserted in the center comes out clean..
- When baked let cool completlie and frost with cream cheese frosting.
Full of fresh carrots, sweet and savory spices, crunchy pecans with the most creamiest, cream cheese frosting. This cake is going to become your favorite go-to cake for all things. This recipe for The Best Carrot Cake is wonderfully moist, tender and easy to make. It's covered in a homemade cream cheese frosting for the perfect, classic cake. And with so many ways to make this recipe your own, it's seriously the best carrot cake around!