Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins. The very first thing you want to do to make these vegan banana muffins, is to add the bananas to a mixing bowl. Blend together with a mixer on medium until no large chunks remain. Then, add in the softened vegan butter, dairy free milk, maple syrup and vanilla.
Eat banana muffins for breakfast alongside fruit like oranges or mixed berries with a glass of hydrating coconut water for a potassium-filled morning that will give you an electrolyte boost. Dairy-Free Banana Nut Blueberry Muffins – Bites of Heaven for Breakfast or a Snack I have a favorite banana crumb muffin recipe my kids loved growing up, and I recently decided to remake it, adding nuts (walnuts or pecans – both are yummy), substituting the sugar (except for the crumb mixture on top) with sugar-free maple syrup, adding. Banana muffins seemed like a good snack to experiment with first, since I know oil tends to substitute pretty well for butter when baking quick breads. You can cook Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Iodized salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of White sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 of Ripe Bananas mashed.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Of vegan butter, melted ( I used earth balance ).
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of 1/8 spoon of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vegan butter ( again I used earth balance ).
I worked on coming up with a recipe that was dairy-free, a bit healthier than traditional muffins, and that tasted good. These banana blueberry muffins were good. Fluffy, healthy dairy free and gluten free banana muffins with chocolate chips. Sweetened with bananas and pure maple syrup and made with a mix of almond flour and oat flour!
Dairy Free Banana Crumb Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease 10 muffin cups, or line with muffin papers..
- In a large bowl, mix together 1 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups..
- In a small bowl, mix together brown sugar, 2 tablespoons flour, cinnamon, and 1 tablespoon vegan butter until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Sprinkle topping over muffins..
- Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean..
These muffins are freezer-friendly and great for breakfasts or snacks! In a large bowl, mash bananas. This gluten-free dairy-free banana muffin recipe was adapted from an old classic from the Joy of Cooking, so you know it will be good. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened.