Breakfast casserole. Find easy breakfast casserole recipes you can whip up for overnight guests or make ahead in your crock pot. These easy, one-dish breakfast casseroles will satisfy your entire table—and let you hit the snooze button a. This easy Breakfast Casserole recipe is made with eggs, sausage, and cheese and only takes a few minutes to throw together.
Easy Breakfast Casserole is great for a make ahead breakfast or for feeding a crowd on Holiday mornings. These easy breakfast casseroles allow you to make a great weekend breakfast with minimal work, they were chosen for their great taste, nutritional value, and ease of preparation. Whether serving for a few or for a crowd, these breakfast casseroles are the perfect one-dish-wonders to get everyone going in the morning. You can have Breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Breakfast casserole
- Prepare 6 of Bread – slices.
- Prepare 6 of Egg.
- Prepare 2 cups of Milk.
- It’s 1 lb of Sausage.
- It’s 6 of Mushroom.
- It’s 1 of Tomato.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s of Butter grease to pan.
- You need 12 oz of cheddar cheese.
Find healthy, delicious breakfast casserole recipes including egg and sausage, French toast and vegetarian casseroles. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell. How to Make a Breakfast Casserole. If you are looking for an easy Sunday brunch or a nice breakfast option for your weekly meal prep, consider making a breakfast casserole!
Breakfast casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch square baking dish..
- Place sausage in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside..
- In the prepared baking dish, put butter, then layer the bread,mushroom and tomato.
- In a bowl, mix the sausage, Cheddar cheese, onion, cottage cheese, and eggs. Pour over bread / mushroom /tomato (Substitute any veg/meat).
- Bake 45 mins in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted into center of the casserole comes out clean. Let cool for 5 minutes before serving..
This easy to prepare breakfast strata is made up the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and enjoy! This Breakfast Casserole is a great dish because it's chock full of yummy ham, but also incorporates other delicious and healthy flavors to round things out into a full meal. Here you will find casserole recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and even dessert! Every recipe is straightforward and easy to follow along with. A veggie-filled breakfast casserole to make for a weekend brunch or a weekday breakfast on the This classic casserole includes white or sweet potatoes, bright red tomatoes and plenty of greens.