Fig Banana Bread. This easy-to-make Fig Bread Recipe is vegan and refined sugar free. It makes a healthy breakfast loaf cake with figs, banana, walnuts and cinnamon. Banana Fig Bread Recipe with Fresh Figs.
A thick slice of this fruity vegan banana bread is good to go for breakfast or a snack. Add banana mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). You can have Fig Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fig Banana Bread
- Prepare 3 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 240 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 of fig.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
Enjoy your fig, chocolate chunk, and banana bread! This hearty loaf is a healthy rendition of the classical banana bread. Serves as an excellent start to any day, and is great for an afternoon tea. Every September I head behind our property to the immense fig tree that is growing in an empty field to forage for figs.
Fig Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Fold in flour, baking powder and salt.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Slice the fig and slot along the banana bread evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes (covering with tin foil after roughly 25 minutes to prevent the fig burning) until golden brown and cooked through.
See more ideas about Banana bread, Banana bread recipes, Dessert recipes. This lightly sweetened blueberry banana yeast bread takes a new spin on banana bread! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer! With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.