Banana Nut Lactation Muffins. Banana Nut Lactation Muffins a-la Michelle was born! These are substances that some suggest promote lactation. While there is no hard evidence to prove this, much of it seems to be anecdotal, so long as the foods are whole and natural, I am game to experiment.
Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, mix until well mixed. Packed full of wholesome goodness, you will love to start each day off with one of our delicious lactation muffins. Filling in more ways than one, feed your hunger while you feed your boost! You can have Banana Nut Lactation Muffins using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Nut Lactation Muffins
- You need 3 cup of Oats.
- It’s 3 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Flex Seed Meal.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Brewers Yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 2 of Ripe bananas.
- You need 2 cup of Applesauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of Honey.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla.
- It’s 1 can of Coconut milk 15 oz.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 cup of Walnuts crushed(optional).
Each lactation muffin is made from scratch with no added preservatives and made fresh to order just for you. Lactation muffins US In a large mixing bowl, mash up bananas. Add the melted coconut oil (or butter) and mix until blended. Add vanilla and egg and mix until blended, then add sugar and mix until combined.
Banana Nut Lactation Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a Very large bowl mix the oats, flour,flex seed, yeast, baking soda, baking powder, salt, nuts and cinnamon.
- In a second bowl mash the bananas. Then add applesauce, oil, honey, vanilla, vinegar, coconut milk, and stir well..
- Combine dry ingredients with wet ingredients, mix until well mixed..
- Fill sprayed muffin tin to about 3/4 full..
- Bake for 20 minutes.
In a separate large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking soda, salt, Brewer's Yeastand Flax Seed until blended. Whisk mashed bananas, egg, coconut oil, almond butter, vanilla extract, cinnamon powder, sweetener and salt in a bowl. In a separate bowl, stir together oat flour, ground flaxseed and baking powder. Transfer the wet ingredients to the dry. Directions In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar.