Banana Oats Pancake. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick.
Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Put the oat milk, egg yolks, banana, oats, baking powder and vanilla in a blender and process to as smooth a mixture as you can get. You can have Banana Oats Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Pancake
- It’s 2 of bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of For Garnish:.
- It’s of As per taste Honey.
- It’s of As required Fresh fruits.
Whisk the eggs whites until they hold stiff peaks. You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers.
Banana Oats Pancake instructions
- Firstly, take a mixer jar add peel banana, egg, Salt, baking powder, oats.blend it. Make your mixture smooth..
- Secondly take a nonstick pan over medium heat, place your batter in the pan, in after few minutes turned it, cook it both sides. The batter until golden brown on the both side..
- Garnish it with honey and fresh fruits. Serve it quickly..
Prepare pancake batter according to package directions. Stir in the banana, oats and walnuts. Place the oats in the bottom of a blender. Process a few times to grind, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) Mashed banana, oat flower, flaxseed, and almond milk feature in this dairy-free pancake recipe flavored with orange juice, shredded coconut, and cinnamon. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl.