Coconut Flour Banana Bread. Coconut flour banana bread made without any butter or refined sweeteners. A fun and delicious way to use coconut flour! Coconut Flour Banana Bread is naturally sweetened gluten free quick bread recipe with simple ingredients.
This banana bread recipe is delicious you won't know it's healthy! I've tried other coconut flour banana bread recipes but they. Coconut flour banana bread made grain-free, naturally sweetened, dairy-free, and paleo-friendly. You can have Coconut Flour Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Coconut Flour Banana Bread
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of mashed banana (about 3 bananas).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of almond butter.
- You need 2 of eggs at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 tsp of walnuts (optional).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnemon.
But it won't do your taxes for you, I've already asked. I didn't realize coconut flour banana bread was in such high demand; however, it makes sense, as I know plenty of gluten-free eaters who are also. This coconut flour banana bread is not only gluten-free, but it's grain-free, and dairy-free too! Made with coconut flour and honey, this bread is wholesome and nutritious!
Coconut Flour Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 8×4 inch or 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine bananas, vanilla and almond butter. Mix until combined smooth and creamy. Add in each egg- mix in one by one..
- Slowly add in dry ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Spread in parchment line bread tin with cooking oil. Cook on 350 for 25 minutes or until fork comes clear..
- Reminder – tastes better the next day!.
There are literally thousands of banana bread recipes floating around out there; most containing both gluten and dairy. Is there anything better than the smell of freshly baked banana bread? Thanks to the banana extract, this banana bread made with coconut flour is very low carb. Because coconut flour is super absorbent, you need to also increase the quantity of eggs to ensure you don't end up with a dry baked good. I chose to use unsalted butter.