Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle. Assembling the Trifle: In a large trifle dish (or a big glass bowl) crumble in your fudge brownie. Leave some bits chunky so you have nice chewy texture to match the soft mousse and cream.. These brownies stand up to the test of laying in a bowl with fresh whipped cream, homemade salted caramel and not turning into mush….even after an.
Combine that fabulous flavor with yummy brownie chunks and some vanilla pudding and you have a trifle that is not only delicious, it's a show stopper at parties. This trifle will be remembered long after the evening ends. Take indulgent, fudgy chocolate brownies to the next level with a layer of salted caramel running through the centre of each bite. You can have Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle
- It’s of #FMC For brownie.
- It’s 200 gm of chocolate, melt half, chop half.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 0.5 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1/4 cup of water.
- You need of For caramel sauce.
- You need 0.5 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 100 ml of cream.
- You need of For layering.
- You need 200 ml of + 200 ml whipping cream.
- It’s of Oreo biscuits Vanilla.
- It’s of Chocolate sauce.
It was a potluck, and someone brought a brownie trifle with fudge sauce and whipped cream that was to-die-for. I knew I had to make it one day, but I thought I would change the fudge sauce to a salted caramel sauce. Salted Caramel Brownies ♡ easy recipe for thick, dense, fudgy brownies stuffed with homemade salted caramel. Go ahead and drop them the link.
Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle step by step
- #FMC Brownie – mix oil and sugar together till light and fluffy. Add eggs. Beat till mixed well. Add vanilla essence. Add melted chocolate. Fold it in. Add flour and cocoa in 3 parts. Add water if needed. Add salt. Fold well. Lastly add chopped chocolate and fold well. Grease a pan and line with parchment paper. Bake in preheated oven at 180 deg C for 30 to 40 mins..
- Caramel Sauce – add sugar in a thick bottom pan in very low flame, let it simmer and melt, dont stir. When the colour changes to golden brown, add butter. After butter is melted and mixed well, add cream. Stir well till all white specks disappear. Switch off gas. Add salt. This will thicken more. If it's too hard, reheat on very low flame and add milk till cream consistency..
- Whip 200 ml cream. Till stiff peaks. Incorporate half cooled caramel sauce in it. Keep in fridge. Save half..
- Whip 200 ml cream into stiff peaks. Keep it in fridge. Crush oreos. Keep aside..
- Layering – take a 1000 or 1500 ml bowl. Crush brownie roughly. Add to the bowl. Take caramel whipped cream. Layer it. Drizzle caramel sauce on top of it. Add whipped cream. Add chocolate sauce. Then crushed oreos. Repeat layers. In the last later of oreos top it off with generous amount of caramel cream and caramel sauce. I made 2 bowls out of this..
Glorious Layered Desserts: Salted Caramel Brownie Trifle Giveaway – Updated! A couple of months ago, I got my very own copy of a beautiful new book that is basically the best cookbook idea ever. The book is a Glorious Layered Desserts, and it's the best idea. Does this chocolate caramel trifle with whipped cream need to be shared?! Find this Pin and more on Chocolate Desserts to Satisfy Your Cravings by Tastemade.