Banana Oats Pancake. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. They're very fluffy, naturally sweet thanks to the ripe bananas. Combine rolled oats, ripe bananas, eggs, baking powder and a pinch of salt in a blender and blend until smooth and thick.
Directions In a large bowl, combine the flour, oats, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon. Combine the egg, milk, banana and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes are delicious healthy pancakes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and sugar-free. You can cook Banana Oats Pancake using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Oats Pancake
- It’s of bananas.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of salt.
- You need of rolled oats.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of For Garnish:.
- You need of As per taste Honey.
- Prepare of As required Fresh fruits.
You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These light and fluffy pancakes will keep you full and satisfied without all of the fillers. Place the oats in the bottom of a blender.
Banana Oats Pancake step by step
- Firstly, take a mixer jar add peel banana, egg, Salt, baking powder, oats.blend it. Make your mixture smooth..
- Secondly take a nonstick pan over medium heat, place your batter in the pan, in after few minutes turned it, cook it both sides. The batter until golden brown on the both side..
- Garnish it with honey and fresh fruits. Serve it quickly..
Process a few times to grind, then add the mashed banana, Greek yogurt, milk, eggs, honey, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg. (See notes to make this recipe in a food processor instead.) Banana Oatmeal Pancakes These pancakes have less sodium per serving than other pancakes made from mixes. Decrease sodium even further by stretching the mix with banana, oats and walnuts. In our house we just sprinkle these with a little confectioners' sugar, because the fruit is so sweet you don't need syrup. Use a fork to smash the banana in a bowl. Add the oats and egg and mix well.