Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Oats.
- It’s 4 of Over ripe bananas.
- It’s ½ cup of Jaggery: grated.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt.
- It’s of Walnuts: ¼ cup (optional).
- It’s of Chocolate chips: 1/4 cup (optional).
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius. Line a loaf tin with paper and grease the sides..
- In a grinder add the 4 over ripe bananas and jaggery. Puree the bananas and sugar together to a smooth liquid..
- Take out the banana puree in a big mixing bowl. Add half cup of oil and vanilla essence. Mix it all together very well, using a spatula or a wooden spoon..
- Now sieve, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt directly on the banana mixture all in one go. Mix the wet and dry ingredients together using the cut and fold method..
- This mixture is going to be a thick batter. But if you find it too thick you can add a few tablespoons of milk or water..
- Now add the oats chocolate chips and walnuts and mix it again. Save some chocolate chips and walnuts for the top..
- Pour the batter in the prepared tin, sprinkle chocolate and walnuts; and bake for 30 minutes or till the cake is cooked. (Test by putting a skewer in the center if it comes out clean the cake is cooked). 8. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into slices and serve..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.