Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies. These Oreo Cream Cheese Stuffed Brownies are rich and sweet and filled with all kinds of goodness – they are a red velvet dream come true!! Make sure you are following Taste and Tell for more great recipes and ideas!! Homemade Red Velvet Oreos – to soft and chew red velvet cookies sandwich a layer of rich cream cheese frosting.
This red velvet cheesecake doubles up on the cream cheese. Not only is there cream cheese in the batter but also in the whipped cream topping. Homemade red velvet brownie batter is layered with the cream cheese mixture (cream cheese, sugar and crushed Oreos) to create a stacked effect. You can cook Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies
- Prepare of For Brownies :.
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 2 teaspoons of red food coloring.
- Prepare 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s of For Filling :.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 12 of Oreos, roughly crushed.
Chocolate ganache (that tastes like fudge). The bottom layer is a fudgy chocolate brownie with lots of buttery vanilla flavor. The brownie batter is dyed red with food coloring and a touch of white. These easy Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies are swirled with cream cheese and stuffed with chopped Oreos!
Oreo Cream Cheese stuffed Red Velvet Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Line an 8×8-inch baking dish with parchment paper, then spray with nonstick cooking spray..
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder..
- In another bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar. Add in the egg, food coloring and vanilla..
- Stir in the dry ingredients and set aside..
- In another bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in the vanilla. Stir in the Oreos until evenly combined..
- Pour half of the red velvet brownie batter into the prepared pan. Smooth with a spatula..
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the top of the red velvet batter..
- Drop the remaining red velvet batter over the top and spread evenly over the top..
- Bake until a skewer comes out with only a few red velvet crumbs on it, about 25 – 30 minutes..
- Cool completely before removing from the pan and cutting into squares..
These red velvet brownies combine my three favorite desserts in one — cheesecake, red velvet, and Oreos! So simple to make and ready in under an hour. These Red Velvet Oreo Brownies are sure to get your heart racing! Red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting is one of my favorite desserts. Chewy red velvet brownie topped with luscious oreo cream cheese mousse, chocolate ganache and oreo crumbles.