Banana Pancake. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
Pour the banana mixture in the hot skillet and cook. How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. You can cook Banana Pancake using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake
- It’s of sooji.
- You need of wheat flour.
- Prepare of curd.
- You need of riped bananas finely mashed or makr puree.
- It’s of sugar powder (optional).
- You need of Ghee or oil.
- It’s of fennel seeds.
- It’s of ellaichi powder.
- Prepare of eno fruit salt.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Serve this gluten-free and healthy banana pancakes with maple syrup and please everyone.
Banana Pancake instructions
- Mix sooji, wheat flour and curd in a mixing bowl..
- Now add ellaichi powder and fennel seeds to it..
- Mix it by adding little water and bananas puree to it..
- See the consistency..
- It should not be very much thick..
- It should be in semi runny consisyency..
- Now before making add eno fruit salt to it and heat the flat pan for it..
- Brush it with oil..
- Now pour 1 big scoop of batter on it..
- Spread it with the laddle towards outerside..
- When it starts getting cook and brown, then slowly slowly flip it..
- Let it cook from the another side also..
- When it is cooked from both the sides of the pan cake and gets crispy, then transfer the pancake to the plate..
- Serve it with green imli chutney or mayonnaise sauce..
Peel the banana and break it up into several big chunks in a medium bowl. Use a dinner fork to thoroughly mash the banana. Continue mashing until the banana has a pudding-like consistency and no large lumps remain; a few small lumps are okay. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. Once your bananas and baking powder are mashed and the vanilla and eggs are stirred in, incorporate your coconut flour.